GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. APARTMENT RESERVATION: Apartment reservation will be considered effective after the client has made a deposit payment. As soon as EuroCompass Agency receives the deposit a confirmation letter will be forwarded to the client. When the client forwards the deposit, it is understood that he agreeds to EuroCompass Agency’s General Rental Conditions agreement.2. PAYMENT: The amount of the deposit requested is 30% of total amount. Payment will be made available to EuroCompass Agency by post mail, cheque or through the bank. Balance due will be completed when the apartment key will be handed to the client on day of arrival.
3. CANCELLATION: THE EARLY DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE RETURNED! If, for whatever reason, the client decides to brake the reservation contract, EuroCompass Agency must be informed at least 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival. The amount of the deposit will be held by EuroCompass for a new reservation. The new reservation must take place as soon as possible before the end of the summer season, or postponed to the following summer. Without any warning, no reimbursement of the deposit is due to the client.
4. ARRIVAL: Time of access to rented premises is from 16:00 to 20:00 on day of scheduled arrival. PLEASE INFORM EUROCOMPASS AGENCY BY TELEPHONE OF LATE ARRIVALS, otherwise the rented premises will be reserved for only one more day (TO 10.°° A.M.). Failure in contacting EuroCompass Agency will cause the loss of the deposit and the office has the right to re-lease the apartment.
5. DEPARTURE: On departure day the apartment must be vacated by 9.00 A.M. It will be left in the same condition as it was consigned on day of arrival, clean of waste, the refrigerator empty (Please don’t defrost or remove the ice that eventually will form around the ice box of the freezer), the kitchen and kitchen-ware in order.
On departure day the apartment must be vacated by 9.00 A.M. It will be left in the same condition as it was consigned on day of arrival, clean of waste, the refrigerator empty (Please don’t defrost or remove the ice that eventually will form around the ice box of the freezer), the kitchen and kitchen-ware in order.
6. ANTICIPATED DEPARTURE: EuroCompass Agency will not refund money for any anticipated departure.
7. CAUTION: The tenant is responsible for the good care of all furniture and all domestic equipment that he finds in the apartment. Any complaints regarding the apartment will be brought up to the EuroCompass Agency office within the first 24 hours following arrival, otherwise all breakages or damages found at departure time, will be paid for. A deposit of 50 euro may be requested that it will be returned , after a control of the apartment. .
8. APARTAMENTS FURNITURE: The apartments are all completely furnished inclusive of refrigerator and gas-stove, thy are also equipped with hot and cold running water, electricity (220V.) kitchen-ware, one blanket and pillow for each bed. Clients are requested to provide their own bedlinen towels, table and kitchen cloths. Bed sheets can be hired upon request through the agency office.
9. GENERAL RULES
b) EuroCompass Agency cannot be held responsible for damages or losses of personal items due to accidents or buglaries, but will give clients full support for each problem.
a) It is prohibited to accommodate more persons than those stated in the contract (small children count as adults in this respect). If it deems necessary, Agency EuroCompass has the right to check at any time the apartment and the number of occupants. The Agency might accept not more than 1 person from the number of occupants stated in the contract, in this case an adequate rent increment may be requested.
c) If an emergency occurs EuroCompass Agency has the right to substitute an apartment with another of the same size.
d) For any particular request concerning the apartment such as floor number, position, etc. will be taken into consideration when at all possible, by EuroCompass Agency.
e) Agency EuroCompass cannot be held responsible for lack of services and supplies due to “Force Majeure” as it is between two parties (the owner and the tenant) that the contract takes place.
f) GAS SERVICE: Empty gas bottles will be replaced by a proper firm. Service hours are: everyday 9:00 / 13:00 and 16:00 / 19:30.
DOGS OR ANY OTHER PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.